Hello and thank you for visiting my web site. I am here to provide you with my
music to listen to.
Here are some facts
* Taught music/guitar at Lake Superior State University in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
* I've been a musician for over 50 years. Started out playing the trombone in school at the age of 10. Received
my first guitar for Christmas, 1964.
* Born and raised in Flint, Michigan. Lived outside of Flint in Davison
Michigan. Moved to Sault Ste. Marie in the fall of 1967. Just in time to start my freshman year of high school.
Self taught guitarist. I received a book on how to play chords and a book on how to play notes when I got my first guitar
for Chirstmas 1964.
* Have been a professional musician for over 50 years.
Member of the Rock 'N' Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland Ohio.
* Opened for the band America
while on tour.
* Have played in much of the midwest. Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota,
North Dakota, South Dakota, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri and Kentucky.
* Have also been a
* Have played for dignitaries, mayors, state representitives, boat tour
dinners, casino's, weddings, private party's, bars, lounges, large outdoor concerts, church's, high school dances and
just about any other venue you can think of.
* I've played with some the best musicians in the neighborhood.
Names include and not in any particular order:
Ray Mayer Sr.
The String Kelly Hobo Choir
Special thanks to everyone that has followed me and the groups
I've been in through out the years.
If there is someone that
I've neglected to enter, please e-mail me and I will add your name.